One of the Conservancy’s top priorities is building a sustainable future for Balboa Park. The Conservancy, along with many other park entities, partner with SDG&E to find new ways to reduce energy consumption. The new year is the perfect time for San Diego residents to make a resolution to save energy. Not only is it good for the environment, but it can help you save on your energy bill.
Here are five ways SDG&E recommends you manage your energy use in the new year:
- Take advantage of SDG&E’s services like in-home, online, and mail-in surveys that target opportunities to save on your energy bill. Visit sdge.com/survey.
- Buy a qualifying smart thermostat and enroll in Reduce Your Use℠ to get a $50 Visa® gift card. Visit sdge.com/BYOT for more details.
- See if you qualify for free energy-efficient home improvements through SDG&E’s Residential Direct Install program at sdge.com/rdi. You can also save money by improving your home’s energy efficiency through Energy Upgrade California Home Upgrade at sdge.com/euc.
- Shop for deals on energy-saving products. Visit the SDG&E® Marketplace at sdge.com to compare rebates, pricing, and energy efficiency for appliances, lighting, electronics, and more.
- Set up energy alerts, analyze your bill and more with SDG&E’s energy-management tools in My Account. Log in to com/myaccount or visit sdge.com/myenergytool.